I don't know when the force entered our home but since we began watching the Star Wars episodes IV, V, and VI we have been thrust into the cosmic details of this battle. And today's innocent visit to the neighboring garage sale brought us face to face with none other than a Darth Vader mask complete with sound box for only $2!!! I couldn't help but laugh as my son Nicholas immediately put down his protective baseball helmet in exchange for the dark mask of Vader when he found out that it really was for sale (it was sitting on the carpenter's bench in the back of the garage and didn't appear to be a part of the sale). He has thrilled at "surprising" everyone with his find by having Stefan put it on and announcing, "Well, here it is!"
Even Steve showed his enthusiasm at this find. And I thought I would never allow that one in.
Sigh.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment