When I consider the Parable of Weeds among the Wheat (Matthew 13: 24-30) I come to a full sense of God's love for all of the people he created. And I mean every last one of them. The enemy who sowed these seeds intended it for evil, ruin and destruction. God in His wisdom and knowledge as the Creator of the earth, soil, seeds, and life cycles allows the evil to continue until the harvest when His reapers will gather the weeds into bundles to be burned. The wheat will then be gathered into His barn.
If He were to pull out the weeds early like we human beings would love to see happen (I'm tired of all of the evil, wicked, mean people on this planet!) then along with those evil plants would come some if not many of the ones He had chosen to spend eternity with Him. The end result would be a people confused and saddened. A loss of relationships which were intended to encourage, demonstrate, and suffer for others.
Our desire to live heaven on earth will never be a possibility. Eliminating evil from this world will also not come to pass until Jesus Christ returns for His Bride - Us.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment