Last Sunday after we got home from the evening service the boys and I were going through our bedtime routine. Usually I have to ask Nicholas for a hug before he climbs the ladder to his bunk but this evening was quite unusual. He was just about to start the climb when he said, "Oh, yeah, Mom I forgot." He walked toward me and gave me a hug as he eloquently said, "I love you Mom. And you looked beautiful at church tonight."
No strings attached. No, "Oh, by the way, could I . . . "
Just pure love. I'll take it!
I love you too, Nicholas!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, that's so sweet!
Don't you just love those no stings attached comments from their little mouths? It seems like a rare occasion around here, either they say it then want something, or I have to tell them what to say. Agh!
God bless your family! Plungers and all!
By the way, check my blog - you won an award!
Post a Comment