Have you ever arrived home and found a brand new toilet plunger standing next to your house?! I do mean standing and pretty much right next to our house. We arrived home after a little hiking and a sweet corn run (not literally - only edibly) and found just the thing!
Aren't we lucky!?
The funny thing is we talk about toilet plungers around here on a daily basis for a number of reasons:
1 - "Quick! The toilet's plugged again!" (Yeah! The obvious one!)
2 - "Mom, when are we going to work on that Larry Boy costume and, you know, put the plunger ears on?" (Nicholas is a huge Larry Boy fan.)
3 - "Erika, have you seen my plunger? I need it for my jazz gig tonight." (My husband plays trombone and uses clean plungers without the stick for some of his gigs.)
There you go. I guess when life gives you plungers you use them.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment